Job Devops and Jboss - Bangalore

Experience required for the Job: 4 - 7 years
Annual Salary of the Job: 5.00 - 9.00 Lacs
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore

We are looking for "Devops+Jboss" our Client i.e., Capgemini in Bangalore. As I was going through your profile, it seems you have that kind of exposure which our client wants, so I thought to check with you if you would be interested to move ahead with this opportunity?

Job Description:
Should be experience in Devops with Jboss.
Can join 30 Days
Interview Mode- F2F in Bangalore location

Please let me know if you would be interested and I can send you detailed Job Description? Since Client is moving very fast, Kindly send me your updated resume at poonam.maurya@axiomglobal.com with below details:

Total Exp:
Relevant Exp with Jboss:-
Current CTC:-
Expected CTC:-
Notice Period:-
Current Location:-

Regards,
Poonam Maurya
poonam.maurya@axiomglobal.com
8800715793

Comments